Caesar salad w smoked oyster
Caesar recipe gets its swag from a great Caesar dressing rules below!!!
Parmesan anchovy dressing, garlic crouton with smoked oyster with cucumber tomato and Tabasco
Egg beaten with olive oil
Tobasco dash, lime, anchovy and Parmesan, French mustard after dressing emulsifies to thick consistency
Bread in oven with garlic n oil
Canned oyster gratinated with olive oil n Parmesan
- Insist in high quality olive oil
- Do not use store bought dressing
- Whisk your coddled egg in cold enviornment, in Indian summer probably let the yolk sit in the fridge for while
- emulsify gently
- Anchovy and tabasco are the real deal
- Alternate this with bacon shreds
- Grate the parmesan and generously
- Caesar salad is a religion do not mess it, i will haunt you!
- Romaine lettuce is the best bet
- baguette, preferably a day old for croutons
- Once again Worcestershire sauce, mustard, and lemon juice are all important
- Why did you think no garlic cloves
- And did black pepper ruin your chilhood?
to the egg yolk, Add in the anchovy paste, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice and mustard powder until smooth. Whisk in the olive oil in a slow, steady stream until emulsified; season with salt and pepper. Add the lettuce, croutons and about one-third of the Parmesan to the bowl with the dressing and gently toss! The parmesan comes in again as garnish with the olives and the croutons!
Combine the butter or any other fat with the garlic in a small saucepan over medium-low heat; cook, swirling the pan. Remove from the heat and pour into a medium bowl. Add the bread cut into cubes or croutons and parsley and toss; season
I have Chopped cucumber with white pepper tomato topped up like a bruschetta
Hummus emmenthal toasties parma ham, eggs, tomatoes make a cool open sandwich. .. Simply fry an egg and toast bread with emmenthal in an oven... You're sorted!!
For more on my blogs and articles click here